About - Dr. Vishal Udawat
Dr. Vishal Udawat is an Ophthalmologist, he has been into patient service for more than 12 years now. In all these years he has worked with some eminent hospitals to expand his knowledge base. He completed DNB in ophthalmology in 2006 from Sahai Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur and MBBS in 1999 from J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer. With clean surgical hand, Dr. Vishal Udawat has performed hundreds of cataract surgeries. He was trained for phacoemulsification from Dr. Shroff Charity Eye hospital, Daryaganj, Delhi. He is actively involved in eye camps, school eye screening camps, public interactive sessions in elderly forums and multinational companies (Through Rotary Club and Project Navjyoti). He has organized and participated in multiple charity surgical camps for the poor.
Dr. Vishal Udawat started Udawat Eye hospital and Sonography Center in 2007. The hospital is one stop center for all your eye health issues including state of art small inscion cataract surgery with phacoemulsification and implantation of foldable intra ocular lens, Glaucoma services, Retinal services, pediatric ophthalmology, Squint, Corneal diseases, Contact lens fitting etc. Hospital is recognized with prestigious government and semi private organizations for empanelment eg. RIICO, JVVNL, REIL, JDA, RSFCSC etc.
You can book instant appointment with Dr. Vishal Udawat on Practo.com
- To strive for the highest level of ethical and professional excellence in ophthalmic care.
- To provide our patients from all walks of life with the best possible eye care using the latest technology and equipment.
- To treat our patients and employees like members of our own family.
The aim of the centre is to provide state-of-the-art modern diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services of the highest quality in all subspecialties of ophthalmology.
- Autoclaved R.L. used.
- ISO certified IOL and Blades used.
- Separate autoclaved instrument set was used for every patient.
- Eye patch was removed after 24 hours.
- Follow up dates were 5th post operative day (POD), 10th POD, 15th POD and after one month.
- Every patient had undergone complete systemic examination and investigations.
- Samples for each packed drug used intraocularly during surgery were saved for lab examination if needed.
- Strict asepsis for hand was followed by: Dettol, Betadine scrub and Sterilium.
- No entry in OT before wearing OT clothes, mask and cap.
- No unauthorized person can enter in OT.
- Complete fumigation record is kept. OT was fumigated at least 12 hours before operation.
- OT is washed/scrubbed before use and surface carblolized.
- Use of cidex for cutting instruments.
- No general or infected surgery allowed in eye OT.
- Water used for washing was clean (By Pure it). No direct water from the tank was used anywhere.
- All operations done after complete physical check up by a physician.
- No operation was done without presence of an anaesthetist. Boyle apparatus, Oxygen and complete emergency drug set was available.
- Clean gown was worn by the patient before entering into the OT complex.
- Clean sheets were used for patients in the ward at each bed.
- Antibiotic drugs instilled in all the patients before operation.
- Betadine 1% used in eye before starting surgery.
- Physical check up was done for all patients before they were discharged.
- Subconjunctival injection of Antibiotic and steroid was given after surgery.
- Systemic Antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug was used for 3 post operative days.
- Topical antibiotic / Steroid were given post operatively for at least one month.
- Dark glasses were dispensed after opening bandage.
- Spectacles were given at one month post operatively after refraction.
- List of Do's and don'ts was given along with discharge card at the time of discharge.
- Phaco probe and tip was autoclaved before each surgery. Priming of machine was done.